FOR BETTER BALANCED BEEF
The vendor of any registered cattle sold MUST complete a transfer form to notify the AngusNZ office within 120 days of the sale. Any transfers received after that date will incur penalty fees and may need to be approved by Council.
Any calves sold at foot under the age of four (4) months shall be treated as bred by the purchaser and shall be recorded on his/her calf entry sheets.
NB The purchaser of any registered animal is entitled to ask for them to be inspected for transfer by an Association Inspector prior to purchase. Inspection is voluntary so if you do not ask the animals may not be inspected. Please refer to Inspections Section for further details.
Before returning your transfer to the office, please ensure:
- The transfer is signed by the vendor
- All sections of the Transfer Certificate must be completed accurately
- Both Male and Female transfers require the animal to have a DNA profile,
sire verification, and be tested free of AM, CA, NH & DD genetic conditions
- Transfer fee of $100.00 payable by purchaser
- All animals MUST be SNP tested
Payable by the purchaser – $100.00 + gst per animal
Late Transfer penalty Fee (after 120 days) – $250.00 + gst
Payable by the vendor – 1% of sale price + gst on females only