1. Source a User I.D. and Password from NZAA Registry
2. Go to the ABRI website – Angus NZ section
3. Complete your member ID and Password and click “Signon”.
4. Select “Download Files” from the options in blue at the top.
5. To print the Group TACE (TransTasman Cattle Evaluation) Report, select the file named (example shown below)
“8888_ BREEDPLAN_REPT.PDF” and either print the whole report or selected pages.
6. To SAVE the report, RIGHT mouse click the report and save it to your computer.
7. Repeat the above commands for any Outlier Reports displayed. (Please note reports are only available for a month before being updated. If you wish to keep a copy you may like to download the report to a destination and rename it with a date for future reference).